Thierry Afschrift (比利時)
- Registered Foreign Lawyer in HKSAR
- Admitted to the French speaking Bar of Brussels (1979)
- Admitted at the Luxembourg Bar in (2007)
- Member of the Geneva Bar Association, Foreign Lawyers’ section since (1996)
- Registered to the Illustrious College of Lawyers of Madrid in (2001)
Degree in law, magna cum laude, from the Université Libre de Bruxelles (1976) and degrees in economic law (1977) and fiscal sciences (1978)
Deputy adviser to the Brussels Court of Appeal.
Positions associated with the University
Professor at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (individuals tax law and direct and indirect taxation at Solvay Business School).
Founder and President of the Special Master’s Degree in Tax Management at Solvay Business School.
Specialist in tax law, including international tax, financial criminal law, mergers and acquisitions and financial instruments and products.
French, Dutch, English, Spanish and Italian.